Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hi folks,

I am sad to announce that we had to cancel the Tuesday evening Mary Mac hockey league before it even started. 

Unfortunately we did not have enough registrations to even come close to having two full teams. 

I think we would have been fine had we received earlier notice from McCormick but they were only able to confirm our ice time by the end of August. 

FYI I have NOT cashed any of the email transfers or cheques that I did receive. 

The only good news I have for you today is that The Joy of Hockey is confirmed to start up again this Thursday, 930-1030am. You are welcome to sign up for the 8 week term or drop in for an occasional skate. 

See you on the ice!

tim posgate 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Will you be starting up Thursday mornings and/or Tuesday evenings this year? Erin

    ReplyDelete